dreamkatcha articles compilation book part two has landed

It’s here, the wait is finally over. You can download it if you want. I mean you don’t have to, it’s optional, please yourself. I’m not even sure why you’d bother to be honest, it’s not very good after all. It’s got another stupid title that doesn’t say what it does on the tin and this one waffles on for 3127 pages, which is much shorter than ‘Artamene ou le Grand Cyrus’, but still a heck of a lot of drivel you can likely live without.

Where the illustrations are concerned I was shooting for ‘artistic’, but think I may have overstepped the mark and descended into pure, filthy erotica. I’ll probably just delete the whole thing before anyone sees it. All a bit of an embarrassing mess really.

…and with that, the weary, long-form retro gaming review rolled over on its crusty back, mouth agape. Vacant, glassy-eyed, it gazed expectantly at the stars before croaking its last breath. A distant cricket was heard to say, “Will you keep the noise down for Christ’s sake?, I’m trying to get to sleep. I’ve got to be at work again at 6.00 am!”.

(link to fanfare YouTube video deleted)

Tell me about the rabbits again George
Size: 1072 mb
Version: revision 2

12 thoughts on “dreamkatcha articles compilation book part two has landed

• August 8, 2018 at 6:29 am

Just grabbed it, I like to have copies as they are easily searchable. Thanks again for all the great work DK!

• August 10, 2018 at 3:18 pm

No problem. Glad to hear it will come in handy. 🙂

• August 10, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Good to hear you think it was worthwhile. 🙂 There’s loads of stuff included that isn’t on the site yet. That’s all scheduled to be posted an article per week until November.

• August 8, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Wow dreamkatcha! An incredible amount of work. It’s great! Thanks so much for this!

• August 10, 2018 at 3:21 pm

My pleasure. PDF-ing it this time round was child’s play now I have all my workarounds and processes in place. 🙂

• December 29, 2019 at 2:41 pm

How on kitten’s earth did I miss this one?

What a great idea, DreamKatcha writes more articles in one month than I can read in one year so having them all bundled together will certainly help me catch up.

Note that at this present moment (2019/12/29) the download seems to take ages to proceed. I have had a tab opened with it for several minutes now and got nothing but a loading page which progress bar does not bulge one kitten’s hair in any direction. :/

In any case, thanks!

• December 29, 2019 at 2:43 pm

And … wait, this is part two?
      So… I guess I missed part one, or is DK following another of his esoteric conventions? 😉

• December 30, 2019 at 4:11 pm

LOL. Yeah, there are two separate ones. The first was part of the Make a Wish fundraiser and includes articles from when I started posting in 2016 up to December 2017. Book two starts where that left off and covers another year and a half worth of articles if I remember correctly. I suppose I could now stuff book two with everything up to the end of 2019 to keep it neat.

• December 30, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Thanks, glad you like the concept at least even if the downloads aren’t working. I seem to remember it being Chris’ idea to make a compilation originally. I wasn’t planning on doing it because every article needed to be tweaked to fit the format, but glad I did in the end. It’s nice to have so much of the content neatly packaged in an accessible format in case something ever happens to the blog that meant I’d have to reconstruct everything.

I’ve been planning to regenerate both books for a while now because so much has been updated/fixed since these were put together. I’ve Grammarly checked everything (for what that’s worth – it gets easily confused, ESL students beware), cleaned up or replaced loads of pictures and repaired a lot of dead links.

It should be much easier and look better this time since I’ll be using a superior converter plugin. I did consider making a single Mega Book, but it’s probably not very practical. It would just be For the Hell of It (TM).

Anyway, when they’re done and uploaded maybe the new downloads will work. I’ll have to look into why they aren’t doing now though too since it could be affecting any other uploads, such as Neil’s Kickstart magazines. We moved servers recently so maybe the links need to be reassigned in WordPress.

Edit: it’s downloading fine for me now at 1.6 mb/s so maybe just a temporary glitch?

• January 5, 2020 at 2:04 pm

The downloading issue seems to have been temporary indeed, A few minutes after writing my last comment, the tubes seem to have unclogged themselves. 😉

• January 9, 2020 at 5:39 pm

Good to hear, thanks for the update. The revised versions of book 1 and 2 are now online. The second one takes us up to the end of December 2019 and is over 1gb in bigification. Ouch!