Commodore Conservatory UK

Everything Amiga Forums AMIGOS labs Commodore Conservatory UK

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dazsly 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

walkingthec0w
    Participant

A look around my “Commodore Conservatory” as it currently is (January 2017) I will be talking about the games in a future video, but for now we’re taking a look around the room. Including a Commodore Amiga 500, a Commodore 64c, a good selection of games for both systems and two CRT televisions to play with (one is hidden behind the C64 games!)/ Any future Commodore machines I pick up will also be going in here, along with the CD32 I already own…

Please remember to like, comment and subscribe, hope you enjoy the video 

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jason Warnes

Very cool.  The lights at the end gave me a chuckle.  🙂  I’m hoping to get a dedicated space for my stuff too sometimes, but probably less coloured lights.  😉

The Police Quest boxes bring back a lot of memories for me.  I was big into those Sierra games back in the day.

I’ll be sure to keep an eye on your channel.  Be sure to come back and let us know how things go!

walkingthec0w
    Participant

Hey thank’s man, those lights were in before I set everything up but thought I’d use them one last time before putting the normal bulbs in. It’s still not finished, need a few matching shelves! I have a small flatscreen to put in there also. I’ll be sure to give you guys an update before the end of the year : )

dazsly
    Participant

Nice setup. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.