7 thoughts on “Episode 47 – Worms

• June 6, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Yes, there are too many Paul Kitching's in the Amiga scene! I'm the one who did some video capture on the Bedrooms to Billions Amiga Years film. Since there are two of us both credited on a different Amiga film I put in my middle initial on the B to B film, to hopefully avoid confusion.

It was really funny watching you all eating our British sweets 🙂

• June 7, 2016 at 5:47 am

Hehe, maybe our new tagline should be Amigos: We bring Paul Kitching's together! 🙂 That's pretty awesome that you worked on Bedrooms to Billions! I'm glad you enjoyed the sweets segment–we're hoping to do another one soon!

• June 7, 2016 at 7:33 am

Super-great episode! Very fun, and love candy stuff and the quiz.

Brent was a great guest and hope he's one again.

Also hope for more such longer episodes.

• June 7, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Wow, really packed show this week. It's all happening! Nice to put a face to the name, Brent.

Looking at you guys superimposed over the rendered backdrop I had to fight the urge to put a helmet over your eyes and give you navigational instructions to guide you safely through the dungeon. It was all a bit surreal.

…I've not gone completely crazy, it's a 'Knightmare' TV show reference. 😉

I'm still curious about how Team 17 came by the stats on the Worms W.M.D. flyer.

• June 16, 2016 at 7:45 am

hi, Paul, my name is Paul, lol – i'm the "other one" haha, please give me a shout on email @ thetekken @ ntlworld.com – cheers m8. oh and… my middle initial is also "A" haha.

• June 18, 2016 at 3:07 am

Really?! I've just paused the latest ep, where they said you also have the same middle initial, and now you also have an ntlworld email address. This is getting ridiculous. I'm starting to think I'm schizophrenic and am actually living who different lives without knowing it! 😉 You'll say you live in Middlesbrough next.