10 thoughts on “Episode 34 – Super Skidmarks

• March 8, 2016 at 4:20 am

Glad you liked the game 🙂 , I have many happy memories playing that game including a one time 4 player which was crazy – never did get to experience 8 player mayhem.

• March 8, 2016 at 8:34 am

429. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Boo, hiss! It's going to be a boring walk home from work tonight.

• March 8, 2016 at 8:47 am

I normally get that, however this time Pocketcasts downloaded it straight away – doesn't work on website still for me – weird geo stuff

• March 8, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Just tried again now and it's winging its way to me as we speak. It'll keep me entertained during the morning commute instead, thanks. 🙂

I watched the live stream this afternoon at work. Racing cows on wheels? British lunacy at its finest! Only the Mutant Camels could top that.

• March 9, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Absolutely. We did time in the same asylum, I should ask him to come on the show. 😉

Great show as always. I'd never heard of the Skidmarks magazine until now. Even if it never got off the ground it would be a fun Sherlock project to research.

It's odd that The Guardian would be the ones to host an Amiga Power revival event; it's a very high-brow, stuffy broadsheet. I can't imagine they would have had much time for a 'play thing' like the Amiga at the time.

• March 9, 2016 at 4:09 pm

No, sadly not, he'd make a fantastic dinner party guest. He's got quite the reputation for being kooky – it was a 'cell mates at Bedlam' joke. 😀

He's easy to contact though if you wanted to ask him. I know he's well known for getting involved with the community and is still in the business.